Runecrafting Village
Runecrafting Village
Runecrafting Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Runecrafting Village's official forums. Based on the role playing game RuneScape. We are mainly a Runecrafting club but we can help you on any skills, quests, items etc....

HomeHome  Rcv VideosRcv Videos  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How do u make goal bars?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kicker 191
Retired Amateur Operator

How do u make goal bars? Empty
PostSubject: How do u make goal bars?   How do u make goal bars? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:13 pm

In the goal section Dans Fisher had some bars saying how far he was into his goal. Rwoneca did the same thing it looks like. Could u guys help teach me how to do that, it looks cool Smile

Last edited by kicker 191 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brett2570
Company Operator

PostSubject: Re: How do u make goal bars?   How do u make goal bars? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:31 pm

You need to go to this website...

http://www.runeaddict.net/

and under navigation to your left click 'Signitures' then they will give you a list of options and click the kind of signature you want, fill it in, click generate and copy in the BBC (Forums) code into the post or in your signature. If you have any other problems just let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcvillage.forumotion.net
kicker 191
Retired Amateur Operator

PostSubject: Re: How do u make goal bars?   How do u make goal bars? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:49 pm

I tryed that but all u see in the post is the link, i want people to be able to see the signature without clicking on the link.
Back to top Go down
kicker 191
Retired Amateur Operator

PostSubject: Re: How do u make goal bars?   How do u make goal bars? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:31 pm

i figured it out king thanks cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do u make goal bars?   How do u make goal bars? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do u make goal bars?
Page 1 of 1